Thursday, November 28, 2019

Sweden | ISA - "Who the hell"

BRAND NEW

ISA has been renewing herself as an artist since she managed to get over depression. And now, the Swedish singer has reached another beautiful mark in her history: a record campaign, with the help of her fans, funding her new music. "I find it amazing and special to be able to bring my fans closer to me and my music, by releasing this song together. This is a way for me to show that they are the ones who enable me to work with what I love. Of course, I create music because of my passion for songwriting, art, and performance, but in the end, I do it for them", she said. And here it is: "Who the hell" is a wonderful modern electropop song, with an irresistible melody and a highly inviting vibe. You'll find yourself dancing with it in no time!

This song doesn't have an official video on YouTube, but you can listen to it on Spotify.

No comments: