Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sweden | Vera Hotsauce - "Ricochet"

BRAND NEW

Swedish singer Vera Hotsauce has finally released her debut album. "Hot n saucy" includes collaborations with Oscar Scheller and the Diplo-affiliated Moving Castle producer collective, as well as several tracks our site has previously presented. And we celebrate the release with the very strong "Ricochet".

"This album is telling a story about an era", says Vera. "I wrote this album mostly drunk in LA and all the songs on it is what I've been feeling in the very moment in the studio. This is where you get to know me, this is where I give you a glimpse of who I am. I think it's gonna take years to actually understand what and who I am. But here you have the introduction. Welcome to the 'Hot n saucy' life".

Updated on October 11th, 2020, with the official video.

No comments: