Monday, October 18, 2021

Denmark | Stine Bramsen - "What I want you to do"

BRAND NEW

Alphabeat lady Stine Bramsen is back solo with a new single! We're talking about "What I want you to do", a song that plays with a classy, retro inspired pop that beautifully fits her unique voice.

About the release, Stine commented on Facebook: "The song is about reconnecting with one's inner wildness and feeling the adrenaline pump in the blood again. That urge has never been stronger in my body than when I wrote all the new music I'm currently recording. Partly because I stand somewhere in life where small children and adult duties fill quite a bit, but also because corona put an end to what I love most: playing live. This is also why I chose to play many of the new songs live before they release".

No comments: