Friday, April 01, 2022

United Kingdom | James Bay - "Give me the reason"

BRAND NEW

British singer James Bay makes a stunning return to Sounds European!. He has just released the single "Give me the reason", a folk-and-indie infused ballad in which James pours his feelings.

On the track, James commented: "This song is like that scene when everything's about to fall apart between the two main characters and you're rooting for the one who's fighting to keep them together. After I finished writing this song I kept seeing that scene and it was always washed in a warm, sunset glow. Like that moment between day and night, between the end of one thing and the beginning of another. 'Give me the reason' is a song for that moment. When it looks as though the sun is setting on a relationship, when your heart's in your throat and the desire to be together is stronger than ever".

No comments: