Monday, November 15, 2021

Austria | Nathan Trent - "Underwater"

BRAND NEW

Time to check up on Nathan Trent! He has just released an introspective new single. Entitled "Underwater", it is a soft pop ballad that is very close to Nathan.

In his own words: "I've struggled in silence for a long time with doubts and anxiety, because I never thought it was that important to talk about it. I thought it would go away anyway, so I just kept going without taking a step back and realizing that I was not doing well. Writing this song helped me to understand a lot about how I handle things. And given the fact that it came to life so naturally, I want to dedicate 'Underwater' to everyone who feels alone and confused with their thoughts. Also, I want to shine a light on the fact that communication is crucial. When you're having bad thoughts, a bad day, doubts, anxiety or you’re all in all not feeling well, don't ignore it, don’t play it down. Talk to friends and family, teachers, mentors or get professional help. You deserve to feel good, you deserve to be happy".

No comments: