Thursday, November 25, 2021

Denmark | ELYSS - "Die with me"

RECENT

Emilie Lykke is the real name of ELYSS, a singer from Sønderborg, Denmark. She has kicked off her music career with "Die with me", an emotional pop ballad with a beautiful message.

As ELYSS explained herself, the song "is a tribute to friendship, and is dedicated to one of my best friends, Anna. It's a celebration of life and all its ups and downs, but also a reminder of how fragile life can be, and how important it is to have someone there to grab you when everything falls apart. I wrote it in a time filled with grief, as Anna's mother passed away from cancer, and I wanted to remind her of our good years in high school, and all that was good before. And I wanted it to help her out of the dark and back to life".

No comments: